Equal Opportunity Employment
Dec 4, 2021.
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6)(d) of the FCC 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been filed on behalf of station KMKS-FM Bay City, TX. Facility ID Number 58979, and is required to be placed in the public inspection file of this stations,. and posted on its websites.The information contained in this Report covers the time period beginning April 1, 2013 to and including March 31, 2021 (the Applicable Period).
- EEO Public Employment Report 2021 (April 1, 2020-March 31, 2021)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2020 (April 1, 2019-March 31, 2020)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2019 (April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2018 (April 1, 2017-March 31, 2018)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2017 (April 1, 2016-March 31, 2017)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2016 (April 1, 2015-March 31, 2016)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2015 (April 1, 2014-March 31, 2015)
- EEO Public Employment Report 2014 (April 1, 2013-March 31, 2014)
For additional information, send your request to:
Larry Sandlin, Station Manager
P.O. Box 789
Bay City, TX 77404-0789
It is the policy of Sandlin Broadcasting Co.,Inc.to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age disability or any other characteristic protected by law.